The theme of our tree is: healthy, safe, strong, and empowered. We have gift for everyone in the family. Our tree will be beautifully decorated blue, white, and silver to capture the branding of Health Imperatives. Your donation will help us increase access to high-quality, confidential, and affordable health care and support services for local children and families. Together, we can improve the health and well-being of low-income or vulnerable families and individuals.
Thank you to those who have donated gifts for our tree:
- An Evening with Famed Writer and Storyteller Casey Sherman (Valued at $5,000).
- Sherman will have your guests on the edge of their seats as he shares the gripping stories behind his classic books and major motion pictures including THE FINEST HOURS, PATRIOTS DAY, and his current smash hit, the New York Times Bestseller 12: THE INSIDE STORY OF TOM BRADY’S FIGHT FOR REDEMPTION.
- Two Tickets to see the Boston Celtics vs. the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
- Annual Adult Membership (Valued at $672) and Pair of Sweatpants
- Ticket Voucher for Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Private Tour and Tasting Session for 6 People at Cape Cod Beer
- Two Round-Trip Tickets to Nantucket/Martha’s Vineyard (Valued at $118)
- Four Passes to the Cape Cod Children’s Museum
- Two $15 Gift Cards to Ryan’s Family Amusements
- $50 Pizza Barbone Gift Card
- $25 Fresh Ketch Gift Card
- Silver Pendant Necklace in the Shape of Cape Cod from The Silver Seahorse
- Reisenthel Large Red Tote Bag
- Soft as a Grape- Cape Cod Sweatshirt
- Children’s Bike Helmet from Sea Sports Cyclery
- Gift Card to Nancy’s Restaurant in Oak Bluffs
- Day of Beauty Gift Card to Aveda Beyond Beauty Salon in Hyannis or Mashpee